La Casa de las Setas presents this new mushroom backpack to collect mushrooms and fungi in a comfortable way.
When looking for edible mushrooms in the bush it is advisable to have your hands free to help you if necessary, so using a backpack for mushrooms is the best option.
The Boletus mushroom backpack , incorporates a wicker basket inside for storing the mushrooms collected. The bottom of the mushroom backpack is made of resistant nylon netting, which allows the spores of the mushrooms to disperse, thus facilitating their reproduction.
On the outside, the Boletus mushroom backpack incorporates 3 large pockets to store everything you need for mushroom hunting s, GPS, cell phone, keys, mushroom knife , some food, ... Two of the pockets have zippered closure and one of them is enabled to store a water bottle and to remove it easily with a rubber band closure.
The Boletus mushroom backpack incorporates in its nylon lid another practical zippered pocket.
The fasteners of this mushroom backpack are of high quality, with pads to make it more comfortable to use. It incorporates a hole to store your cell phone or GPS.
Features Boletus mushroom backpack:
- green backpack in durable breathable nylon
- Mushroom detail embroidered on the front
- natural wicker basket
- padded backrest
- top accessory pocket with zipper closure, with capacity for knife, GPS, ...
- 2 side pockets with zipper closure with large capacity
- easy access pocket for cell phone
- side pocket with quick access to store a bottle of drink
- net at the bottom for the dispersion of spores of the mushrooms collected
- full opening with zipper
- Dimensions: Height 44 cm, width 41 cm, depth 30 cm
- Weight: 1,150 gr