Pizza Growing Kit
New kit for growing aromatic herbs for pizzas. Grow in a comfortable and very simple way: oregano, basil and cherry tomato
Grow aromatic herbs for pizzas at home with this easy to use growing kit. Add flavor and aroma to your dishes!
This kit contains 3 100% biodegradable growing pots, 3 seed bombs (wrapped in tissue paper) of oregano, basil and cherry tomatoWith the culinary self-cultivation kits you can grow the ingredients of your favorite dishes in a simple and convenient way.
The seed bombs are made according to the Nendo Dango method developed by Masanobu Fukuoka more than 70 years ago. This system protects the seeds for long periods of time. Thanks to the clay and natural fertilizers that cover them, successful germination is guaranteed.
Wooden boxes This box has been manufactured at the Juan María Center in Nigrán (Pontevedra), which provides support, training and opportunities for real inclusion to people with intellectual disabilities. Each kit contains 3 100% biodegradable germination pots, 3 peat tablets, 3 seed bombs and three cards with the necessary care for each plant.INSTRUCTIONS
The use of the kit is very simple.
1. First we must place the peat pellet in a tray with the base covered with water for a few hours, its size will increase 4 or 5 times.
2. Then we must drain and introduce the tablets in the pots.
3. We open the cloth that wraps the peat and we semi-bury the bombs.
4. It is important to maintain the bombs humid without drowning them, to spray water so as not to flood them.
5. The first days should not give the direct sun, they need clarity and indirect light.
6. Around the tenth day of having sprouted is the moment to place them in the definitive place.
7. We introduce each biodegradable pot into the soil of the final pot. Once in the soil it will degrade very quickly, leaving free space for the roots.