Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Micelio Pleurotus ostreatus 30 l industrial
<p>Oyster mushroom mycelium 30 l container, 18 kg. Contains 6 bags of approx. 3 kgs of P. ostreatus mycelium for industrial use
The mycelium is shipped from Monday to Wednesday to ensure controlled transport conditions at all times . If you need to receive your order by a specific date, please contact us
This product is not shipped outside Spain.
- Fleshy, medium-sized mushroom (6-13 cm)
- With bluish shades at the beginning, darker the lower the culture temperature.
- Fast in incubation and fructification.
- Fructifies easily below 20ºC.
- Can be cultivated between 5 and 20ºC, although the best results will be obtained at 15/17ºC.
- Do not allow temperatures above 30ºC in the INCUBATION for prolonged periods of time.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes during the incubation phase that could lead to condensation on the substrate.
- Once the incubation phase is finished, start to lower the temperature gently.
- When we begin to see PRIMORDIA in the holes of the packages, we can begin to ventilate more intensely.
- Maintain a relative humidity between 82 and 87% during the CULTIVATION PHASE .
- Keep CO2 levels as low as possible, respecting the rest of parameters.
- Harvest the fruits once the edge of the mushroom appears stretched and before it starts to break.
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature and humidity throughout the cultivation phase, especially in the periods between seasons.
It is a very versatile mushroom. Depending on the number of fructifications obtained, mushrooms can be obtained for marketing in bulk or for packaged use.
Recommended sowing time
- Seta de cultivo
- Seta de ostra